Friday, September 6, 2013

A Short Introduction


My name is Justin Brunelle, and I am in my second year at Rhode Island College, majoring in Secondary Education.

As a prospective teacher, I am often asked why I chose to pursue a career in education. While this question can have many answers, there is only one that truly matters: the students. Just the thought of being able to have the opportunity to be a positive influence on the lives of my future students drives me to be the best teacher I can possibly be. As educators, we have the responsibility to help future generations of students succeed, creating a more educated society. Teaching may be a career, but to me it is so much more.


1 comment:

  1. Why don't you want to see your son if I may ask. I can see that you have the drive and the passion to be a teacher influencing young live but the life that you should be influencing the most (Julian Cardona) is alone without his father yearning desperately just for a simple hello from him. Do the right thing man and just give your son a call and a chance to grow up happy that at least he got to talk to his father.

    ReplyDelete